quarta-feira, 15 de março de 2017

ARTIST INTERNATIONAL GRAVA IN NEW YORK WITH AMERICAN PRODUCTION


Artist Gizele Tavares records new music of its composition in the snow, in the cold of New York, with American production.



GIZELE TAVARES 








https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue0E6bSK5VM


Madness of my soul - GIZELE TAVARES
Recorded in Manhattan in United States in New York
Lyrics and music Gizele Tavares
Las Vegas Nevada studio, Musical Producer Clarence
Visual Production American Willie Devries

GOSPEL INTERNATIONAL RECORDING USA
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS TO ALL MY AMERICAN FRIENDS WHO HELPED IN PRODUCTION

Music

I was broken
Down, so much time has passed
And the bonds of the enemy
Choked my heart
My body, my mind
It was not your home anymore,
And the madness of my soul
They made me give up
Of a God who loves me
Above without
Who stretched out my hand to me in prayer
And called me in vision

Chorus

It frees me holy spirit
It frees me, holy spirit.
It frees me, holy spirit.
I need to be free

The enemy can not touch me
When God wants to operate
The enemy can not prevent
God bless you
About me




EUA 2017
GIZELE TAVARES NEW YORK - NYC
COLD -
NEW PRODUCTION
LAS VEGAS MUSIC- CLARENCE
NYC - USA



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário